"The hardest of all is learning to be a well of affection,and not fountain,to show them that we love them,not when we feel like it,but when they do"

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fade away . .


I can see the projection of light,
coming through something hollow.
The chilly wind flows by ,
but i can't feel it chilling me.
As i flowed through our memories,time melted like a long-slim candle stick would.I stopped at a point..What was it? Why is it so hard to remember beyond it.My mind wears a dark shroud..I think it is black in color.No light passes out.
I try to focus on something else.I can see a smoky ghost in front of me.It is crawling on the floor,ceiling...walls...it is trying to say something to me."Sorry" I mutter,"i don't know what you are saying".If only i could understand..but how would i..no one ever understood me..I don't know how it comes..now that i think..i never even understood myself.What do i do...the smoke is vanishing fast from in and around the ghost.It wants me to save it.How do i do it? As i look around the room to find something to help it..him..her..i don't know..just help.My eyes fall on the mirror.I can see a flickering light but it won't last long..wait i see something more...A shriek echoes as though someone has ripped out a living beings heart and broken their soul in innumerable pieces.
It is me..the ghost is me..the shriek is mine..And i watch myself fade away..

1 comment:

Shonazee said...

*sigh*
Another beautiful post . You are amazing ! And that's why I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award , check it out on my blog here - http://shonazee.blogspot.in/2013/11/first-award_25.html?m=1
Cheeers !