"The hardest of all is learning to be a well of affection,and not fountain,to show them that we love them,not when we feel like it,but when they do"

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 24, 2014

You said..

He-When you know something is difficult and the end result is darkness why would you do it?
She-You mean there won't be an affirmative outcome of my efforts?
He-Yes.Right.You can't budge someone from their willing decision.A decision that they would stick to no matter what may cross it.
She-Because you said i can do whatever i have my heart placed in :)

10 comments:

Soumya said...

Well, she has a point here! :)

the other side of me said...

Yes I can do whatever I have my heart placed in

Megha said...

That was crisp and nice :) Definitely for many things we do coz we have our heart in it :)

Alcina said...

@Soumya
Glad you notice that :)

Alcina said...

@the other side of me
areeyyyy you here :) yes right you are cutie pie.

Alcina said...

@Megha
Thank u dear.Yes :)

My Cactus Dress said...

Master of your own decisions - Perfectly explained.

ANJALI.N.KUMAR said...

short and nice :) :)

Alcina said...

@Dhara
There is still a support and influence..it is just that you are the one who should know which one you should choose for a happy you.

Alcina said...

@Anjali
Interesting perspective that you found this nice :)
Thank you dear..